Trail Conditions report date: 1/18/18 @ 05:34am EST
|Trails Open||Track Set||Skate Groomed||Snowshoe Trails Open|
- Total KM Open: 104.08km
- Total KM Groomed: 44.88km
- All Open Ski Trails: 44 of 57 trails
- Snowfall (last 24hrs): 1"
- Backcountry Trails: 11 of 11 trails
- Snowfall (season-to-date): 41.00"
- Track Set: 22 of 57 trails
- Base Depth at Center: 6-10"
- Skate Groomed: 25 of 57 trails
- Upper Elevation Depth: 15-22"
- Lower Elevation Snow Surface: Fresh snow over Granular
- Upper Elevation Snow Surface: Fresh Snow over Granular
- Snowshoe Only Trails Open: 18 of 18 trails
- Wax of the Day: Kick: V40 Glide:LF7
Today will bring you 3 inches of fresh snow, sunny skies and a high near 25! Sounds like a picture perfect day to be out on the trails at JacksonXC! Grab your skis, your favorite shades and hit the trails today!
Silas headed out over night to pack down the fresh new snow from yesterdays storm on the Eagle along with the Wave, John, Christmas Farm trails while Steve headed for the Wentworth, Yodel and the snow covered trees of the Ellis River trail all the way to the bottom of Winietta! It surely will be a magical day on the trails here at JacksonXC come on out and enjoy your day!
New to Nordic skiing? Let our PSIA certified instructors get you out on the trails the right way! For just $45.00 you will receive rentals, a 1 hour group lesson and a trail pass to practice your new skills! Lessons will run every hour starting at 10:15.
You do not want to miss the latest issue of JXN XC newsletter. For the inside track follow this link to check it out!
Happy Snow Day! We will see you on the trails!*We try our best to give an honest account of conditions, and our plans for grooming, etc. This is an outdoor activity, so changes of weather, environmental changes, and unforeseen circumstances can lead to changes and deviations from our plans, and from our latest observations. Early Season and Spring Season Conditions include the possibility of variable snow, thin spots, subsurface obstacles, and open water.