Trail Conditions report date: 3/19/18 @ 05:55am EST
|Trails Open||Track Set||Skate Groomed||Snowshoe Trails Open|
- Total KM Open: 133.58km
- Total KM Groomed: 84.58km
- All Open Ski Trails: 54 of 57 trails
- Snowfall (last 24hrs): 0"
- Backcountry Trails: 11 of 11 trails
- Snowfall (season-to-date): 89.5"
- Track Set: 43 of 57 trails
- Base Depth at Center: 12-14"
- Skate Groomed: 43 of 57 trails
- Upper Elevation Depth: 17-26"
- Lower Elevation Snow Surface: machine groomed Packed Powder
- Upper Elevation Snow Surface: machine groomed Packed powder
- Snowshoe Only Trails Open: 18 of 18 trails
- Wax of the Day: Kick: V30 Glide:LF6
- Comments: It was team Silas and Steve on the trails last night setting fresh track and skate on the Wentworth, Ellis River to Rocky Branch, North Hall to Maple Mountain, along with the Eagle, Yodel, John, Henry, the Betty, Alices, the Christmas Farm and the Wildcat and Woodchuck Fields and the Village Trails! The forecast for today is calling for sunny skies and temperatures in the upper 20s. There is no doubt about it folks, the skiing has been just fantastic this month here at JacksonXC! Do not miss out, grab your skis head on over and enjoy your day on the trails!
Have you been wanting to learn how to cross country ski or simply looking to improve your technique? Our friendly and knowledgeable ski instructors are available every day of the week providing group and private lessons every hour starting at 9 am. For those just starting out, we have a special package just for you. Learn to Ski for just $45.00! Your package includes rental equipment, an all-day trails pass, and a 1 hour beginner group lesson with our PSIA Certified Instructors.
2018-2019 Season Passes are on SALE NOW! We are not quite done with the ski season yet, but that does not mean we cannot look forward to next season already! 2018-2019 Season Passes are now on SALE for the lowest price possible! Not yet a Season pass holder? Purchase a pass for next season today and ski the rest of this year for FREE! Click this link to learn more about all the additional benefits that come with your season pass, pricing details and to buy now! These prices are only valid until March 31, so act fast!
Enjoy the day & we will see you on the trails!
Want to see for yourself? Just check out the photo of the day gallery, and come ski it to believe it!*We try our best to give an honest account of conditions, and our plans for grooming, etc. This is an outdoor activity, so changes of weather, environmental changes, and unforeseen circumstances can lead to changes and deviations from our plans, and from our latest observations. Early Season and Spring Season Conditions include the possibility of variable snow, thin spots, subsurface obstacles, and open water.
Check out our new interactive trail and grooming map!
Interactive map by: