Offers unlimited skiing every day of the 2017/2018 winter season.
Everyone skiing or snowshoeing on trails maintained by the Jackson Ski Touring Foundation must have a pass. It is how the trail system is funded. Passes are available daily or annually. The daily pass entitles the skiers/snowshoers to use the trails for the day, use of parking lots, base facilities, toilets/locker room/showers, wax room, free WI-FI access in the center and programs. Season Passes allow unlimited access to the trails during the season as well as the benefits above.
Upon purchase, your pass will be available for pickup at the Jackson Ski Touring Center.
Season Pass value added benefits include:
- Unlimited skiing and snowshoeing at Jackson Ski Touring. No restrictions or blackout dates
- One FREE trail pass for a guest. *Not to be combined with any other promotional offer.
- $5 adult trail passes at Bretton Woods & Great Glen! Show your Jackson Ski Touring Season pass and ski for only $5. This is an early season partnership that is valid November 2017-December 31, 2017.
- Discounted rates on seasonal programs such as Friday Gliders, Easy Sliders and Ski School clinics
- 10% discount on purchases at Gorham Bike and Ski Shop
- 10% Off Food at Madelines-Deli
- 15% Off Food at Highfields Restaurant at the Eagle Mountain House
- 1/2 Price all-day adult trail passes all season long at the following partnering ski areas: Bretton Woods Nordic, Great Glen Trails, Eastman Nordic, Wolfeboro Nordic, Waterville Valley Nordic, Mount Washington Valley Nordic, Mount Washington Valley Ski Touring, Gunstock Nordic and King Pine Nordic. Just show your JXN XC season pass to receive discount.
Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable.